Front Counter Workshop Six Series, Part 6: FAB-FIVE Repetitive Service
Topics covered in the last installment of our free Six Series for your front counter staff:
- FAB-FIVE Repetitive Service
- Written Presentation Scripts
- Make a list of your FIVE write a script and practice, practice, practice!
- Use analogies
- Price tag of component if maintenance service are not done
- Use Oil Change as a comparison
FAB-FIVE Sample List
- Check Engine Light Test Service
- Induction Cleaning Service
- Coolant Flush Service
- Power Steering Service
- Brake Flush Service
Front Counter Six Series, Part 5: FAIL Large or FAIL Small…
FAIL Large or FAIL Small…
Structured Conversation Pathways
- Isolate and PMI Scripts fill in the blanks
- These are your Front Counter Checklist items:
+++ / Needs / Benefits / Assume the Sale
- The more you present the more they buy
- The less you present the less they buy
Front Counter Six Series, Part 4: Prepare, Audit, Rehearse, Present
What is PARP? Discover what you need to know! Brian delivers a great message, Setting Yourself up for Success:
- Prepare: What do you do to get the facts?
- Audit: What do you do to account for items?
- Rehearse: Do your rehearse? If not why not?
- Present: When you are prepared, audited, and rehearsed, you can present with conviction!
Front Counter Six Series, Part 3: Call Backs
In this FREE Front Counter meeting event, we talk about a pivotal component in our chain – Call Backs! A few points we covered:
- Always ask for updating their email address to fill the sales funnel
- There are NO Slow days – Just Low Car Count Days
- Three Day Courtesy Call
- State Inspection Call
- Oil Change Reminder
- “Haven’t seen you in ____ …”
- “We are open”
- Bag Review
- Missed sales
- “Buy 1, Get Three Free” offer
- Warranty call – midway through / running out
Front Counter Six Series, Part 2: Go for NO!
In this session, we discuss the book “Go for No!”, specifically Chapter 11: “Then How Did You Know He was Done?”. Also, we talk about Go for No Concept #15: “Never make decisions for others as to what they’ll decide, do, or spend”. Concept #6 “Your reaction to YES or NO should be of equal emotional intensity” also comes to the table.
“Go For No” Chapter 11, Page 5
“Go For No” Concept #15, Page 35
Front Counter 6 Series – Session 2 Powerpoint PDF
“Go For No” Concept #6
Front Counter Six Series, Part 1: Thrive Not Survive
The team discusses incoming phone call scripts. Why do we do it this way? Why practice phone skills? We talk about four reasons and eight rules for answering the phone, and three types of phone calls. Proper word usage is mission critical, and we talk about why!
Quotes from Brian
- Perfect practice makes perfect
- Hearing the smile in your voice
- Motion creates emotion
Anytime Script – Instant Close – Why Phone Skills – 8 Rules – Oil Change