Master Your Results With Our 360 Group
Feeling Alone and Struggling? How long are you going to let Silent Thieves rob
your Automotive Repair Business every day when you open the doors? Mastering Your Results is your automotive training solution, which is written by you.
What Happens If You Don’t Start Mastering Your Results?
Stressed – Tired – Broke – Discouraged
Since most auto repair shop owners feel alone in their struggle, they lack confidence. Our coaching groups provide you the benefit of your peers’ perspectives, as well as their experiences.
You’re not alone, and you can do this. You just have to follow the right system.
Our proven system provides the best method, so you can feel confident by:
- Reaching your turnaround point
- Emerging from your experience
- Eliminating your silent thieves
The Hero “YOU” Philosophy In Automotive Training
“YOU” is one of the most powerful three letter words in existence. You are the Hero of your story, and all heroes face challenges. Therefore, the odds are that your repair business faces major challenges right now. Couldn’t you use a Guide, then? The team at YOU NET RESULTS are ready to be your Guides, so you can decide what success is for you. This means you define your own Net Results. You decide your own level of Leadership, as well as your own level of Management. If you are ready for interactive, 2020s auto repair management training, then read on!
What We Do
At You Net Results, we facilitate coaching groups for auto repair shop owners, so that you can reach a turnaround point. You will emerge from this experience as a confident business leader, thus eliminating your silent thieves.
About Your Guide Brian Gillis
You Net Results guide Brian Gillis has gathered massive experience, since starting in the automotive repair field 30 years ago. He has both owned and operated several multi-unit auto repair shops in Texas, Georgia and Colorado. Brian shares his expertise on Front Counter Systems and Processes that grow your sales revenue, as well as increase your profit.
– Mike Carter
Get Started Today
2. Receive your custom game plan and join the best fit group for you
Find out how to turn into a successful business leader
3. Make the necessary changes for your success
Learn from others who have been in your shoes
Brian Says “BECOME A NEW YOU”
Reduce Stress – Stack Up Cash – Gain Know-How
- We understand why you’re frustrated.
Over 25 years experience in the Auto Repair industry.
- We care about how you win the day.
Over 2000 staff members hired, as well as trained.
- We get it, because we’ve been there.
Both Single and Multi-store operations management.
Here’s How You Master Your Results
- Mastering Your Results Comprehensive Learning Plan
- One on One Coaching with Brian (Usually 2x per month)
- Network of like-minded auto repair shop owners
- Your competitor is not in the group
- 3 Three day meetings per year
- Monthly Anchor Financial Reporting + 90 minute Zoom Calls
- Daily ScoreCARD Reporting
- Exclusive YNR Facebook Group
- Massive Online Libraries
- NO Contracts – Ever!
- Master File for SOPs
- Silent Thieves in your business eliminated
- Rapid Results Hiring and Recruiting Processes
- Action Flow Charts (52+ Sold Separately)
- Advisor Results Academy and Front Counter Workshops
- Weekly Working on It Tuesday Zoom Meetings
- Monthly General Manager Roundtable Zoom Meetings
- Go For No Breakthrough Training & Coaching Course (Sold Separately)
Invest In You! Learn To Execute Our Proven System So You Can:
- Watch your bank account grow
- Gain know-how to last a lifetime
- Become less stressed, as well as less frustrated
- Become a new you – a confident leader
- Learn from other shop owners
- Stop feeling alone
- Reduce frustrations and enjoy your business more
- Have a true plan for your success
Photos From The June 2021 Automotive Training Conference
Want To Attend Our Next 360 Automotive Training Event?
Future Dates and Locations
February 23-25 Live in Dothan, AL
“We just came back from an event in Atlanta and we got that fire reignited in us to keep on making our business better! The learning never stops and the ideas keep coming!”
– Nikki Gilster