Ignite Your Shop Productivity
With Processes & Presentations
Page 1 – Sharing Time
Page 2 – Lotus Code
Page 3 – Voice and Gesture Enhancements
Page 4 – Presenting Power – Word Analogies
Page 5 – Statement
Page 6 – ECM Exercise
Page 7 – Full System Isolate Script
Page 8 – Broke Car Scenario
Page 9 – Preventive Maintenance Inspection Sheet
Page 10 – Additional Concerns Presentation Script page 1
Page 11 – Additional Concerns Presentation Script page 2
Download the booklet
What are you managing? Where do you spend most of your time?
- People? Process / Systems? Financial?
- Fires? Customers? Car Count? Incoming Calls?
- Technician Production? Oil Changes? Isolates?
- PMI? Board? PAHR? PARP? Promises?
Mastery Management Module
- GN-0020 Systems Evaluation Review
- GN-0030 Systems Innovation Review
- Top 10 Discussion
Front Counter Six Series, Part 5: FAIL Large or FAIL Small…
FAIL Large or FAIL Small…
Structured Conversation Pathways
- Isolate and PMI Scripts fill in the blanks
- These are your Front Counter Checklist items:
+++ / Needs / Benefits / Assume the Sale
- The more you present the more they buy
- The less you present the less they buy