Brian recently appeared on Remarkable Results Radio to discuss his involvement in the group CAMP (Coalition of Automotive Management Professionals).
Key Talking Points
- CAMP- Coalition of Automotive Management Professionals started with a brainstorm two years ago, which was a casual get together with trainers at Vision 2019.
- Shops should spend time with like-minded people, peer network with each other- coaches need the same
- As of March 2021 – Legal entity
- Group of like-minded individuals that want to move the industry forward- find the shops that need help and make sure they receive help
- Keep the consistency of message in the industry
- Business coaches also need to be adapting and improving
- Multi-shop ownership vs single shop ownership – you don’t need multiple shops to be successful to stay relevant or a victim of consolidation
- Have a life outside of the business
- Average of 5 bay shop- missing between $25-30,000K net profit per bay per year
- Having a coach doesn’t mean you’re out of the business- owners want to be able to enjoy working on their business and still being a part of it
- Why are we afraid to help others? There is no secret, it’s time to help people move forward