SOP Formation and Review
WOIT Discussion and Notes Formation and Review
SOP: Presenting The Repair #0538
“Presenting the Repair” Review
- Grow your confidence
- Control the conversation
- Voice and Gesture Enhancements
- Stop Selling From Your Own Wallet
- Full System Isolate
- Additional Concerns
Front Counter Six Series, Part 4: Prepare, Audit, Rehearse, Present
What is PARP? Discover what you need to know! Brian delivers a great message, Setting Yourself up for Success:
- Prepare: What do you do to get the facts?
- Audit: What do you do to account for items?
- Rehearse: Do your rehearse? If not why not?
- Present: When you are prepared, audited, and rehearsed, you can present with conviction!